raw avocado soup!
- 2 cups fresh or frozen green peas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 tbs tahini
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbs fresh mint leaves
- salt for seasoning___
- If you are using frozen peas, leave them 2 a couple of hours out of the freezer to thaw.
- Peel and chop the avocado and the cucumber.
- Wash and chop the mint leaves.
- Add everything in the blender and process until smooth.
- Season with salt.
- Cool for an hour before serving.
Corn Cakes with Tomato Avocado Relish